Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Learning using Cognitivism or Behaviorism


So much debate is out there on these two theories of learning one could spend weeks just looking at material dealing with these subject matters.  I decided to use technology and take a different approach.  I went to seminar on Best of the Web and Wall Wisher was mentioned as an online bulletin board.  I decided to post notes about cognitivism and behaviorism on the wall and see what kinds of responses I get from others.  Feel free to post your notes at this link:

http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/cogvrsbehav

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this free online tool. I've never heard of or used it before, but I think that it is really neat! It is a great tool that allows for virtual communication and collaboration amongst individuals; a great use of technology. To test how it works, and to contribute to your creation, I've posted two posts.

    ReplyDelete